Manifolds, Octagon, Aluminum, 3D CAD, GWI Engineering
GWI ENGINEERING : ALUMINUM MANIFOLDS
GWI, a long established company has designed and built automated systems for leading manufacturers in the automotive, appliance, furniture and other durable goods industries since 1955. Through the process of engineering complex machinery, GWI developed a series of manifolds that provide a great deal of flexibility compared to traditional manifolds.
Why choose our manifolds?
- May be used for Air, Water or Hydraulic (1000 PSI).
- Corrosion resistant anodized finish.
- Color coded for application. (blue, red, black, silver).
- Available in two inlet port sizes and a variety of outlet configurations.
- Ports are located at 45º to take advantage of standard industrial fittings.
- Higher operating temperatures.
- Custom applications available upon request.