GWI ENGINEERING : ALUMINUM MANIFOLDS
Since 1955 GWI Engineering has designed and built automated systems for leading manufacturers in the automotive, appliance, furniture and other durable goods industries. Through the process of engineering complex machinery, GWI developed a series of manifolds that provide a great deal of flexibility compared to traditional manifolds.
GWI Manifolds are made of Aluminum are available in 1 1/2″ and 2 1/4″ body sizes.
- 1 1/2″ body manifolds have 3/4″ NPT inlet port and 1/4″ NPT outlet ports.
- 2 1/4″ body manifolds have 1 1/4″ NPT inlet port and 1/4″ NPT outlet ports.
A single manifold can supply up to 16 lines from one distribution location. Since the manifold is in the shape of an octagon, ports are positioned in 45 degree increments allowing you to use standard 45 elbows for plumbing. Standard outlet port positions are configured in 3 variations:
45 degree offset ports
90 degree offset ports
Machined ends are provided on the manifold for mounting clamps. These clamps allow you to mount using a single or double end mount using 5/16-18 threaded studs. Length of the manifold usually dictates the need for a single or double mount. Up to four manifolds can be mounted per clamp. Mounting clamps can be stacked allowing you to easily add more manifolds with the existing mounting holes.
Why choose our manifolds?
- May be used for Air, Water or Hydraulic (1000 PSI).
- Corrosion resistant anodized finish.
- Color coded for application. (blue, red, black, silver).
- Available in two inlet port sizes and a variety of outlet configurations.
- Ports are located at 45º to take advantage of standard industrial fittings.
- Higher operating temperatures.
- Custom applications available upon request.
Available in four colors
Manifolds can be left the natural silver color or anodized in black, blue or red.
Both platforms provide free downloads. I prefer GrabCAD, the user interface simple and it’s easier to find and download CAD files.
Quality Engineering…the Key to Success
“Our future success is predicated on our present performance… we know that selling our next project is based on the success of our current work. Customer satisfaction is what drives us.”